Al Falwa technical and production teams are available to advise in industry on best practices.
Our Concrete Laboratories consist of a central and several site laboratories that are equipped with state of the art testing facilities meeting global standards. They provide up-to-date technical resources for concrete research, and evaluation and testing of materials. The lab testing facilities include:
- Prepare aggregate samples for concrete, concrete specimens, cement paste and mortar for testing and analysis.
- Test concrete workability, pump ability and rheology properties.
- Curing of concrete specimens under standard or other controlled conditions
- Test the mechanical properties of concrete and cement.
- Evaluate degree of hydration of concrete.
- Investigate the effects of chemical and environmental exposure on concrete, including Resist Chloride Iron Penetration, Water Absorption, Water Penetration and Initial Surface Absorption.
THE CHOICE FOR READYMIXED CONCRETE IN RIYADH